Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Divine divinity and beyond divinity
06-12-2013, 04:37 PM
Divine divinity and beyond divinity
So far, your game reminds me of the two above games a lot (from larian studio), which is a great thing, because these RPGs were (and still are) great.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2013, 10:50 AM
RE: Divine divinity and beyond divinity
I still need to get around to playing that series. I have them all. I even backed Original Sin, and I'm in the Weresheep of Original Sin.
10-05-2013, 10:43 AM
I'm actually playing Divine Divinity at the moment - Unfortunately, I missed out on the Divine Divinity: Original sin Kickstarter - it was just before I started to really get into KS projects and they don't have a slacker backer pledge on PayPal for latecomers.
I'm really liking Divine Divinity even if I can't grind as much as I would like because the enemies don't respawn. Whack, whack, whack! Die, you Veteran Orc!
10-06-2013, 03:04 AM
I'm sorry you missed the Original Sin Kickstarter Chris. You didn't just miss backing a potentially good game, you also missed one crazy Kickstarter, weresheep included.
10-07-2013, 03:26 PM
I should perhaps let you know that I spoke to the developers at Larian and promised to offer them our game to play, they said we have a lot of potential and wished us the best Smile

I like my weapons how I like my music, Heavy and Metal!
[Image: mordekaiser_by_davidsousa22-d39u18d_zps7b2d8fb7.jpg]
10-11-2013, 12:16 PM
That's nice to hear Mordekaiser. Larian moved themselves into my list of favorite developers a while back. They make games in genres that I like, and they also get that DRM free is the way to go.
04-22-2016, 03:22 PM
Beyond Divinity is a role-playing video game from Larian Studios, which followed up on Divine Divinity and was published on April 28, 2004. The game was met .

Vaporizer
05-11-2016, 03:31 PM
Beyond Divinity is a role-playing video game from Larian Studios, which followed up on Divine Divinity and was published on April 28, 2004. The game was met .

Home owner Services