BT Forums
Divine divinity and beyond divinity - Printable Version

+- BT Forums (http://balconyteam.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Other RPGs (/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Divine divinity and beyond divinity (/thread-7.html)

Divine divinity and beyond divinity - cromcrom - 06-12-2013 04:37 PM

So far, your game reminds me of the two above games a lot (from larian studio), which is a great thing, because these RPGs were (and still are) great.

RE: Divine divinity and beyond divinity - Jalister - 08-16-2013 10:50 AM

I still need to get around to playing that series. I have them all. I even backed Original Sin, and I'm in the Weresheep of Original Sin.

RE: Divine divinity and beyond divinity - Chris Chen - 10-05-2013 10:43 AM

I'm actually playing Divine Divinity at the moment - Unfortunately, I missed out on the Divine Divinity: Original sin Kickstarter - it was just before I started to really get into KS projects and they don't have a slacker backer pledge on PayPal for latecomers.
I'm really liking Divine Divinity even if I can't grind as much as I would like because the enemies don't respawn. Whack, whack, whack! Die, you Veteran Orc!

RE: Divine divinity and beyond divinity - Jalister - 10-06-2013 03:04 AM

I'm sorry you missed the Original Sin Kickstarter Chris. You didn't just miss backing a potentially good game, you also missed one crazy Kickstarter, weresheep included.

RE: Divine divinity and beyond divinity - Lord Mordekaiser - 10-07-2013 03:26 PM

I should perhaps let you know that I spoke to the developers at Larian and promised to offer them our game to play, they said we have a lot of potential and wished us the best Smile

RE: Divine divinity and beyond divinity - Jalister - 10-11-2013 12:16 PM

That's nice to hear Mordekaiser. Larian moved themselves into my list of favorite developers a while back. They make games in genres that I like, and they also get that DRM free is the way to go.

RE: Divine divinity and beyond divinity - michenswet - 04-22-2016 03:22 PM

Beyond Divinity is a role-playing video game from Larian Studios, which followed up on Divine Divinity and was published on April 28, 2004. The game was met .

Vaporizer

RE: Divine divinity and beyond divinity - ellenpage926 - 05-11-2016 03:31 PM

Beyond Divinity is a role-playing video game from Larian Studios, which followed up on Divine Divinity and was published on April 28, 2004. The game was met .

Home owner Services