Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
crytal golem cave entrance
04-18-2016, 06:45 AM
crytal golem cave entrance
i blocked crystal golem cave.... any suggestion to solve the puzzle?    
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: crytal golem cave entrance
Load a previous saved game or start a new one - once the entrance has been blocked in a certain way there is no unblocking it so far.

See also here: http://balconyteam.com/forums/thread-6609.html
04-19-2016, 02:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2016 03:17 AM by tramadol.)
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooDodgyDodgyDodgyDodgyDodgyDodgyDodgyDodgyDodgyDodgy

i solved getting the save game posted on the other topic than solved the quest of crystal cave.
using that .sav i have the entrance puzzle playable.
then when i solved the quest and replaced with the old one, the entrance is unaccesible.

thank you
04-19-2016, 06:00 AM
I quit playing the game when that happened to me, however long ago it was. I tried starting over, but I couldn't get into doing everything over again. So I've been and will wait until they fix this. The problem with this puzzle (other than being game breaking if you mess it up) is at first glance it appears there is only one block you can move inwards. And if you move that block, you dun goofed. You have to move blocks diagonally to access the door. And diagonally is counter-intuitive. So anyone reading this, take note. Don't put a block in that one empty spot inside the ring of stones. If you keep from doing that, you'll solve it.
04-20-2016, 11:05 PM
(04-19-2016 02:29 AM)tramadol Wrote:  noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooDodgyDodgyDodgyDodgyDodgyDodgyDodgyDodgyDodgyDodgy

i solved getting the save game posted on the other topic than solved the quest of crystal cave.
using that .sav i have the entrance puzzle playable.
then when i solved the quest and replaced with the old one, the entrance is unaccesible.

thank you
oh, that's my save ...
glad you can use it for your gameplay ... =3= ...
05-26-2016, 02:18 AM
Golden Crystal Golem in Duke's isn't appearing ... you'll likely be able to see his onion-daughter's golem in the middle of the Golem's nest outside Crystal Cave.

Babys toys