Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crystal Golem cave puzzle.
03-28-2016, 02:08 PM
Crystal Golem cave puzzle.
Apparently I messed up the puzzle in ordered to get into the cave to get the last rune, is there anyway to reset it? I pushed one of the blocks the wrong way and now I can not move any of them in order to get in the trap door.

What should I do?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2016, 05:54 PM
RE: Crystal Golem cave puzzle.
Try pushing them diagonally. The stones can be push in 8 different directions, → ← ↑ ↓ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙. Just push out all the outer stones 1st.
03-28-2016, 10:37 PM
I know about pushing them in all 8 directions. No stone can be moved further in any direction. That's my issue.
03-28-2016, 11:07 PM
(03-28-2016 10:37 PM)FaePaun Wrote:  I know about pushing them in all 8 directions. No stone can be moved further in any direction. That's my issue.
Try to put Screen Save in here ...
03-29-2016, 12:30 AM
(03-28-2016 11:07 PM)yariel Wrote:  
(03-28-2016 10:37 PM)FaePaun Wrote:  I know about pushing them in all 8 directions. No stone can be moved further in any direction. That's my issue.
Try to put Screen Save in here ...

There is ascreenshot of my game in the bugs forum. I posted it a couple weeks ago or so. I have same exact problem. There is no solution as far as moving the blocks.
03-29-2016, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2016 01:16 AM by yariel.)
oh, that really mess up ... there's single empty block cell near the door ...
YOU MUST NOT FILL IT ... If only you haven't fill it, then you already able to pass from down part of that puzzle ...
If you already cut here and there without filling it, you can just pass small gap (↑)to that door ...

tough if you have save before you tweak that puzzle, then I'll solve it to you ...
I add this matter in my thread as "GAMEBREAKING Puzzle" ...
http://balconyteam.com/forums/thread-6569.html
03-29-2016, 01:46 AM
That empty spot near door is not empty. There is a bush there. And therefore, are no moves left. I've checkmated myself about 30 hours ago in game. I tried starting a new character but I lost interest in doing so much over again. So I'll wait for them to hopefully fix this.
03-29-2016, 01:57 AM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2016 03:54 AM by yariel.)
nope, I mean the space a bit lower from the bush ... it should be empty ...
Try to save at different slot ...

and apply this file at that slot ...
the puzzle should get reset ...

after you get the rune and OUTSIDE the Crystal Golem place (better at your Saveplace), tell me, I'll guide you to fix your map back ...
Puzzle still untouched ...
https://mega.nz/#!Zg5QCbrI!plamy0qHXhLmm...5gsBvacasY

This one already solve the Puzzle ...
https://mega.nz/#!BlARGR4D!MjpGCltdivqUT...LvykeI-RWA

This might cause error / crash, so make sure you save at different slot ...

tell me if you have finish the Crystal Golem cave and get the rune ...
so I can guide you back to your own map and reduce the chance getting crashed / bugged ...

BTW, if you want to restart. I can Edit your save so you will have 70 LP and all Skill book which you can found in Ch 1 ...
Alchemy Lv.1,2 ... Swordplay Lv.2 ... Arcane Art Lv.2 ...

at Chapter 2 Balrum you can find ... (I won't give you this one, but you can find it)
Mining / Smelting Lv.2 ... Carpentry Lv.2 ... Farming Lv.2 ...

read this thread for detail ...
http://balconyteam.com/forums/thread-6558.html
03-29-2016, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2016 12:19 PM by FaePaun.)
I rather avoid download anything, especially from someone who can't use proper grammar and speak English correctly.

I also know of Hexediting, which is basically what you are talking about. I rather wait till they at least fix this, if not, well I just wasted my money on a product that is flawed from the get-go.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-29-2016, 02:15 PM
OMG!!! that is really a sealed entrance. Sad
Actually, you may want to consider replaying the game while waiting for their answer. Perhaps try another class or something.
BTW, I do restart the bloody game couple of times myself ... due to the skill books I found along the way TT.TT