Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
World Time and pauses
10-25-2015, 05:06 AM
World Time and pauses
Hello,
I've noticed that unless you are in combat mode the world is always real time, even if you look in the inventory or just read dialogs.
This is a problem and this system can be abused.

You can save before the dialog, read it all in world time, load the game and click all the dialog options to save "real world time".
So instead I think the world needs to be paused when you go to the dialogs or inventories (and trade), or recepies or building/making stuff menus.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2016, 08:13 PM
RE: World Time and pauses
A few months have passed but still no reply, what do you think about the suggestion devs?
(it would be a bummer if my character would starve while I'm reading the dialogs Wink )
03-02-2016, 11:22 PM
I'd also really like to see the game auto-pause when I'm looking at menus and reading books/dialog. I'm a very slow reader and I often find myself going through several rounds of food and drink just while trying to read a large block of text.
03-03-2016, 09:55 AM
I agree as well. A pause option should be available or like suggested auto pausing when in menus etc.
03-09-2016, 10:37 AM
just pause at dialogue ...
if it's at item menu, then mixture/cooking/forging can't be done (it need time progress) ...
also, moving while big map opened is quite good (as long as you already clear any enemies on path) ...
it would be better if there's mini-map version in this game ...
05-11-2016, 06:50 PM
Hello, I've noticed that unless you are in combat mode the world is always real time, even if you look in the inventory or just read dialogs.

Notice boards
05-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Hello, I've noticed that unless you are in combat mode the world is always real time, even if you look in the inventory or just read dialogs.

Escuela de aviacion en Miami