Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I ....? Quick Questions & Quick Answers Thread
03-31-2016, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2016 02:31 AM by tomoscar.)
RE: How do I ....? Quick Questions & Quick Answers Thread
How do you make a farmtile?

(03-30-2016 09:15 PM)copycat Wrote:  @tomoscar if u want to farm, stand next to ur farmtile and pick the seed from ur inverntory, that will select them and u can move it over the farmtile and plant it. u need a hoe in the inventory that are all preconditions.

also check if u have the farming skill, at least one point. some seeds need higher farming skill, before u can plant them.
Still don't understand how to do this. Do I have to create a farmtile? If so, how? If no, how do I plant the seed? If I drop it on the ground, the seed lies in a sack on the ground. Another thread in this forum says "Plant Crops? Drop a seed onto a patch of dirt prepared for farming." I'm still in the dark here. Can anyone please explain how to farm so that also a 2 year old can understand it?
And to the devs: pls make a manual and/or put in help text that shows when moving the cursor over a unit that it is not intuitive how to use (f. ex. seeds), or the graphical presentation is not sufficient info to identify what it is (f. ex. building units).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I ....? Quick Questions & Quick Answers Thread - tomoscar - 03-31-2016 01:50 AM