Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Moddable ?
06-17-2013, 08:45 PM
Moddable ?
It might be a little early to talk about that, but do you guys plan to make your baby moddable ? If yes, to what extend ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2013, 05:03 AM
RE: Moddable ?
As this is our first game we are not planning to release modding tools because we simply don't have the manpower for such things. Sad
But!! Moddig is a thing that we want to do! So maybe in the future after Balrum we will release tools that our customers can use to build there own adventures! (and after Balrum we think that the engine will be mature enough to support bug free modding)
As always, great idea! Smile
06-23-2013, 12:28 PM
That's quite understandable... Though in the long run I'd love to see mod support come later on if the game is successful Smile
06-26-2013, 06:07 AM
I rewrote our editor like 4 times now Big Grin and after the second time I started to program it to be more user friendly. Smile Still it is only "user friendly" for me and Attila Big Grin
Hopefully around the 8th time it will be user friendly for everyone Wink
08-16-2013, 10:39 AM
I really hope you do release mod tools at some point. Who knows, what may be friendly to you now may actually be friendly to some of us. Smile

I've worked with editing games that had a similar style to this. I don't know how those tools compare to your tools though.