Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Troll cure
03-19-2016, 07:46 AM
Troll cure
Hi. Im looking for any sugestions about healing the troll (Not a spoiler).

Any special item or crafted (combine 2 items)?
I try all potions and spells from chapter 1 .
Puting items to chest also.

Maybe I need smoething with same effect like
cure/blessing from priest.But where i can find something like that.

Thank for any help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: Troll cure
It's part of a side quest, so if that quest is not active that may be your issue. I used a very common thing to cure him.
03-19-2016, 03:59 PM
Dammit... I killed him! Tongue
03-20-2016, 11:33 PM
When the quest giver said to cure the troll, I thought what he meant by cure was death. So I killed the troll which took me a lot of reloads. If possible, what did you guys do to cure the troll?
03-21-2016, 06:22 AM
Spoiler ahead...

I snuck around him and put a potion of healing in his chest when we weren't in combat. He immediately became cured and hostile. I don't know if he became hostile because he saw me or curing him triggered it. I just ran away at that point.
05-11-2016, 03:47 PM
I tried the same thing several times but before I could even get close to it (from behind, at night) it stunned me and started attacking me and there's no way I could put anything on it while it's hostile. I also tried distracting it (skill) but as I snuck up on him he again turned around and attacked me!! What am I doing wrong here?
05-11-2016, 05:07 PM
I was having difficulties with this quest, too. But for once, you need to think inside the box. Big Grin

"Chest" refers to the wooden container near the troll, not the trollĀ“s upper body. So all you have to do is to put a healing potion in this container and the troll will be cured. Wink
05-11-2016, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2016 06:06 PM by vitara.)
Ah, I see what you mean now... Silly me!! (But I cleared out the chest of its goodies already...) thank you again The Asker!