Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Riddle statues
04-15-2016, 08:25 AM
Riddle statues
So far I have come across two statues in Balrum (not Darkwood) which ask a riddle.

One statue asks about a being which / who has more bones than the player, but still is considered human.
I forgot the question of the other statue but I was not able to answer it as well.

Did any of you solve these riddles? Does anyone know if capitalization matters? I am pretty stuck at these stone guys...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2016, 08:49 PM
RE: Riddle statues
(04-15-2016 08:25 AM)The Asker Wrote:  So far I have come across two statues in Balrum (not Darkwood) which ask a riddle.

One statue asks about a being which / who has more bones than the player, but still is considered human.
I forgot the question of the other statue but I was not able to answer it as well.

Did any of you solve these riddles? Does anyone know if capitalization matters? I am pretty stuck at these stone guys...

try "nose"
04-16-2016, 04:22 AM
Thanks!

I could only think of hair, ears, age, experience and so on. Wink
04-20-2016, 01:13 PM
ha you and I must be at similar points in the game. I was about ask the same question. I tried age for the one about what is something about you that keeps growing. Didn't work.
04-20-2016, 05:55 PM
Lucky for us that Gwydion solved this riddle and shared his answer. Wink

About the second riddle ("What has more bones than you and is still human?"): I tried everything from "skeleton" to "graveyard", "undertaker" (I did not know if "who" was related to a person or something that was created by humans) and even "pregnant woman". But no cookies so far.

***SPOILER***
Then I simply googled this question yesterday and the first 10 entries were all about babies - so this is the answer: "baby".
***SPOILER END***

What an educational game, I did not know that they had more bones than other people. Wink
04-20-2016, 11:08 PM
the more you know ... =x= ...
also some games actually have educational point in it ...
like in Persona 3 and 4 ... the quiz and school actually have real knowledge in it ...
(tough it mostly beneficial to Japanese)