Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Bug] Unfinished quest in Tower
04-08-2016, 12:49 PM
[Bug] Unfinished quest in Tower
I killed the Dark Lord in Necromancer Tower and received the letter, but my quest is still unfinished.Sad

I checked everything in Tower, but nothing helps.

Do someone now that happened and how to fix it?Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: [Bug] Unfinished quest in Tower
So you left the labyrinth, fought the boss in the third level, looted everything and returned to the quest giver, but you do not get any reward respectively the quest is still marked as pending?
04-09-2016, 01:29 AM
that's weird ... the quest should already continued after you kill the 3rd F boss AND read a letter or something ...
After that, you just need to report back to Leonard and the quest will get progressed ...
04-09-2016, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2016 11:51 AM by Gumanoid_an.)
(04-08-2016 06:32 PM)The Asker Wrote:  So you left the labyrinth, fought the boss in the third level, looted everything and returned to the quest giver, but you do not get any reward respectively the quest is still marked as pending?

Then I came back to Leonard his dialogs was the same, and my quest marked as unfinished. It says thas Leonard gave me a key of Tower etc.

And I overwrited my savegame after I killed a Dark Lord on third floor of tower. Blush

Shit happens, but I dont want to start from the beginning =( shit happensSad

(04-09-2016 01:29 AM)yariel Wrote:  ...
that's weird ... the quest should already continued after you kill the 3rd F boss AND read a letter or something ...
After that, you just need to report back to Leonard and the quest will get progressed ...

I already done with all of this and when I came to Leonard nothing happens. He can only show me his inventory and show me new skills.
Quest is still marked as unfinished. I get the letter from the boss, but I can't read it, it's in my inventory
04-09-2016, 06:00 PM
You do not happen to have an auto-savegame to be in the right place and time, do you? Smile

The only other two things I can think of are:

1. drop the letter and pick it up again (in the hope something will be triggered)

2. load a savegame where you have not fought the ghost lord yet :/
04-10-2016, 07:21 AM
Now that I think about it ...
at past version, there's a bug like this too ...
Gumanoid_an, what version of Balrum did you play now ?

(also there's a chance the developer mess up by using the old data, this is very rarely but might happen too)
04-10-2016, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2016 08:20 AM by Gumanoid_an.)
(04-09-2016 06:00 PM)The Asker Wrote:  You do not happen to have an auto-savegame to be in the right place and time, do you? Smile

The only other two things I can think of are:

1. drop the letter and pick it up again (in the hope something will be triggered)

2. load a savegame where you have not fought the ghost lord yet :/

1. Good idea, i will try itSmile
2. Autosave loading me on the outside of tower, in place after you use portal in tower

(04-10-2016 07:21 AM)yariel Wrote:  ...
Now that I think about it ...
at past version, there's a bug like this too ...
Gumanoid_an, what version of Balrum did you play now ?

(also there's a chance the developer mess up by using the old data, this is very rarely but might happen too)

04-10-2016, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2016 01:52 PM by yariel.)
well, 'duh ... your game is broken then ...
that version have the bug ...
current version of the game is 1.09 and it already fix the bug ...

I think the developer already tried to make so you won't have to restart the tower ...
I hope you are lucky in this case ...
04-10-2016, 04:13 PM
(04-10-2016 01:51 PM)yariel Wrote:  ...
well, 'duh ... your game is broken then ...
that version have the bug ...
current version of the game is 1.09 and it already fix the bug ...

I think the developer already tried to make so you won't have to restart the tower ...
I hope you are lucky in this case ...

hmm, I'll try to update itSleepy