Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thieves Guild?
04-05-2016, 02:16 PM
Thieves Guild?
Where is this guild located? Is it on the second chapter map? That's the one I'd like to join, and I've walked for hours looking.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Thieves Guild?
uh, no spoilers tag in here ?
I need to use it to answer this kind of question ...

okay, at Balrum map ... there's few way to go there ...
1. You goes at Midnight Rebel Party, (Eric Quest)
SAVE
2. One of Girl will invite you, make sure you end in dungeon.
*You will get The Lady Necklace*
3. At dungeon there's someone who barely able to talk, create "Strange Liquid" ... I already post the recipe at this thread ...
http://balconyteam.com/forums/thread-6611.html
4. However, if you goes farther to south, there will be bunch of kid, talk to one of them ...
5. Use the amulet first, goes out and use the amulet farther from the city ...
6. You will be asked by the NPC to steal something, that will start your quest to enter Thief Guild ...

Another way, Enter through one of Erdal underground place ...
(there's NO monster encounter in there, so don't worry)
it's near Cara and Mick Home ...
and start of point 3 ...
04-06-2016, 05:07 AM
Thanks. I don't mind the spoilers after wandering around for hours. I missed the hatchway in the city Blush and I thought I had told Eric the right answer to get to the party, but I guess not. opps.

Thanks for the help.
04-06-2016, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2016 09:10 AM by orcunyaz.)
I didn't accept Morven's stealing mission and I can't summon him anymore. What will I do? My character is a fighter. Is there a fighter guild in game? I can't enter mage guild also. Have to cast fireball to obelisk to clear path. There is a post in Erdal area but commander not allow me to go upstairs. Perhaps there is fighter guild. Any suggestions? Tongue
04-06-2016, 10:14 PM
(04-06-2016 09:06 AM)orcunyaz Wrote:  I didn't accept Morven's stealing mission and I can't summon him anymore. What will I do? My character is a fighter. Is there a fighter guild in game? I can't enter mage guild also. Have to cast fireball to obelisk to clear path. There is a post in Erdal area but commander not allow me to go upstairs. Perhaps there is fighter guild. Any suggestions? Tongue

There is a warriors guild. I think it's in the far southeast or south west. It was pretty easy to find. But I don't have my game on to confirm at the moment.
04-07-2016, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2016 12:34 AM by orcunyaz.)
Far southwest is zombie area, there is a soldier there, nothing. I checked also far southeast. Also nothing. I checked everywhere, every building on map but couldn't find. Bad thing is Balrum developers only shows mage guild on map. Why they don't show other guilds also? Last option I will get some lvl and I will get arcane capability for me. Then I will go to dammit mage guild lol.
04-07-2016, 11:32 PM
Haven't found Warrior guild either ...
probably someone who ask "Wine" at certain bar ?
04-08-2016, 02:24 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2016 02:25 AM by orcunyaz.)
Hate this game really. I am stucked when I refused thieves guild mission. Yes I can't also find dammit warrior guild also. I think It's about with northern outpost in Erdal. I can't climb from stairs. That commander says he can't allow to go upstairs for talking captain there. This game needs many updates. The easiest way is mage guild if you process fast in game.
04-08-2016, 05:20 AM
Don't give up on the game yet. Smile

I checked my old saved game, and the warriors guild is in the south west quadrant right a the bottom. Almost in the middle directly south of the mages guild.
04-08-2016, 07:25 AM
Thanks at last I found but beware of raptors when you go there lol. Big Grin