Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spellbook sorting
03-18-2016, 05:40 PM
Spellbook sorting
hi there,

i think being able to sort it would be great. right now i have some skills i use (stealth, predator view and some more) on later and ealier pages. so in battle it's inconvinient.

and forget crime scrolls go first in the spellbook and then i can use it, i think that can be changed to be used directly?

and i think the quickslot bar should be a lot longer, bigger. alone for my bow character, i cant fit all skill in the bar. cuz i have traps, drinks, pets skill also there and some dagger melee stuff.

so thats all for now Smile thx devs for the great work.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Spellbook sorting
I think there's secondary Quick Slot Bar in case you don't notice it ... =3= ...
but I also think arrangement for Skill / Magic is also good idea too ...
(maybe set like ultima ? have bookmark ...)
03-19-2016, 03:05 AM
(03-18-2016 05:40 PM)copycat Wrote:  hi there,
i think being able to sort it would be great. right now i have some skills i use (stealth, predator view and some more) on later and ealier pages. so in battle it's inconvinient.

and i think the quickslot bar should be a lot longer, bigger. alone for my bow character, i cant fit all skill in the bar. cuz i have traps, drinks, pets skill also there and some dagger melee stuff.

It happens the same to me with my archer.
We need a third Quick Slot Bar to roll!

(03-18-2016 05:40 PM)copycat Wrote:  and forget crime scrolls go first in the spellbook and then i can use it, i think that can be changed to be used directly?

Totally agree.
03-19-2016, 04:07 AM
(03-18-2016 11:31 PM)yariel Wrote:  ...
I think there's secondary Quick Slot Bar in case you don't notice it ... =3= ...
but I also think arrangement for Skill / Magic is also good idea too ...
(maybe set like ultima ? have bookmark ...)

im using both bars Big Grin