Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Seller restock
04-04-2016, 06:16 AM
Seller restock
How often do sellers restock? I'm in dire need of fire arrows and the only source that I know of in the first chapter is fox. And I've totally bought his entire stock. And used them on the crystal golems. Although I have one more to kill and no more fire arrows. Sad

Also, does anyone sell fire traps in the first chapter?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2016, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2016 11:00 PM by yariel.)
RE: Seller restock
unfortunately they restock very slowly ...
and sometimes there's certain bug which cause the item won't restock (if you buy all of that type) ...

I already request for developer so common thing like Arrow, Trap, Food can get faster restocked ... I wonder if they even see my post ...

try to make Ice Arrow instead if you could, normal trap don't damage much, but at least it can damage it ...
worse come to worse, use melee with Golem Slayer sword ...
04-05-2016, 12:37 AM
Try to kill him with the Golem Slayer [Image: Golemslayer.png]
04-05-2016, 03:09 AM
(04-05-2016 12:37 AM)Potawan Wrote:  Try to kill him with the Golem Slayer [Image: Golemslayer.png]

Thanks for the response. I actually was very lucky to find a stash of fire arrows on the map. I think it was near the bears, in case anyone is looking. Otherwise I'm not sure what I would have done.

Well that's good to know: always leave sellers with one of everything, to avoid that bug.
04-05-2016, 09:27 PM
I don't know if this bug or not, but sometimes enemies can use Half Fire Damage ...
at that point, it better to switch to other type of arrow ...
also as you can guess, Rain also give penalty to fire damage ...
(but this don't affect enemies, damn ... not fair ...)

Fire Arrow is rare before you able to produce it so better see all effect which in active at the enemy you target at ...
04-07-2016, 01:48 AM
What about speed potion? They never restock. What a shame for game. I am bored to walk long distances, also have to deal with monsters.
04-07-2016, 11:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2016 11:31 PM by yariel.)
I think it won't restocked ... or take FOREVER to stock ...
the system seems make common item have higher chance to increased, while rarer one Barely or Never restocked ...

Maybe I read this wrong, since ALL item should be restocked ...
(I find merchant sell various armor, the most expensive one still get restocked)
All quantity for each armor only 1 tough, so it simplify it self and avoid the bug ...
04-08-2016, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2016 02:28 AM by orcunyaz.)
I saw only heal and mana potions restocking but slowly. So u need to learn alchemy also especially if you are mage.