Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crash/Bug problem
03-13-2016, 08:11 PM
Bug Crash/Bug problem
Hi guys !
After finishing the Tower of the Necromancer quest I can't repair my stuff at blacksmith because of crash. Game also crash during the fight, when my health falls roughly halfway. I think that before that quest everything was normal. Does anyone have a similar problem?Undecided

Best wishes!Tongue

P.S.
Game is dope Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2016, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2016 11:47 PM by yariel.)
RE: Crash/Bug problem
I'm sorry to hear that ... but ...
it seems AFTER the update 1.05 there are more bug and crash because of it ...
and it seems smelter can't be used either for certain case ...

My guess the developer tried to edit / modify the recent map, and it conflicted with your save ...
I'm guessing this, because I have crash too in my "copy" trick, probably this also :
1. New "recipe" from developer, which mismatch with ALL player current gameplay ...
(editing map with new recipe, item and such will cause this happen)
2. Because you already use a custom recipe
3. Developer delete certain item but you still have it
4. Developer increase or modify stat of thing, your or item, and yet you still have the old one

Recipe and certain gameplay IS NOT good for update ...
my best guess, all player need to restart New game again ...

try to downgrade your version to 1.041 ...

I can try guide you get your custom "new game +" if you wish ...
(you can bring your current equipment, item and such, the thing you can't bring is LP, level and Money)
but remember, DON'T TAKE ANY CUSTOM MATERIAL IN IT ...

or if you don't like it ...
1. try to change screen, like goes to Saveplace (save and load) and goes back again ...
2. Sell your inventory which looks like need to be repaired at merchant which WILL DELETE that item
3. Check your character setting / equipment, probably which affect your MP regen, unequip and equip it again
03-14-2016, 03:03 AM
maybe report on the bug forum Smile i have sometimes crashes too, like sound hanging up, freeze when i pickup stuff from my farm animals after slaughtering. when that happens i just restart. i play on arch linux. pretty long hours currently Big Grin maybe i should restart it from time to time.
03-14-2016, 03:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2016 03:56 AM by yariel.)
hmm, I haven't get crash yet (restart ver 1.05) ...
or maybe because not really compatible with Linux too ?
not so sure how much detailed change in ver 1.05 ...

Sometimes the maker change game and they don't mention the detail ...
(ex: moving skillbook to other location, effect increased by one, etc)

Restarting as Fighter/Archer ...
(quite useless as caster, moreover after Lv.2 Arcane Art Skill Book gone)
Regen +50% outside fight is nice, but it still not removing the main problem IN FIGHT ...
(mainly accuracy of spell)

Ver 1.05 (restart)
Testing 1
Planting, watering, Manure, Harvesting, Repairing, Trading, and early quest INSIDE village is smooth ...
Saveplace, combine torch, arrow, learning recipe Tight Bow and creating it at forge ... still no problem ...
haven't enter any fight yet ...

Testing 2
Using save-load to buy skill and test several feature ...
Testing Anvil with several recipe and custom ... check, no problem ...
Buying Mining/Smelting Skill ... Testing Smelter ... check, No problem ...
Buying cooking Skill up to Lv.2, and testing Campfire and Oven, including creating custom recipe ... check, no problem ...
(tough, I notice the ingredient being consumed to create new custom recipe ... I wonder if it's normal or not)

Personal Testing
Tried to use my personal copy-item without any custom recipe ... check ... whew, still able to do this ... =3= ...
(but like usual, crash if there's any custom recipe) ... *sigh* ...

probably I think this game is only bugged if you don't restart new game from older version ...
(it's just my amateur judgement, don't blame me if I'm mistaken in here) try to continue your own gameplay ...
maybe it just a glitch at yourside ?