Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
farming and books
03-12-2016, 01:26 PM
Smile farming and books
hi there,

first i really enjoy playing so far, exploring, trying to beat a troll, gettin beated by one Big Grin, stealing stuff at night and a lot more, the battles where i have to think a little more than just standing and smashing, quest give more exp than fights that way i try to avoid unnecassary fights by taking different routes around enmies and so on, nice gameplay.

but i have one thing about harvesting. i farm mostly corn and wheat, they grow fast and so it happens that im very often in the safe place clicking tile by tile to harvest, then planting seeds and maybe manure and water the fields. well the last i skip lately, cuz i have about 20 farmtiles and going 3 times over them isn't really cool.

so i thought what would improve it? maybe just the UI of planting and harvesting. the harvest option comes 3rd but i think it s more used than water or manure alone. and then manure and water alone could be removed and just let the water and manure option change accordingly to the stocks of manure and water in the inventory. that would make 2 options in the harvest menu.

furhter it could even combined to a harvesting replanting (same plant) and watermanuring option. those three option in a circular menu would be great.
that would reduce the iteration of the field, and still be nice to do.

about books, i thought those skill books, if u know the skill already they could still give lp like 1 or 2.

what do u think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply