Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lake and Island
03-11-2016, 11:44 PM
Lake and Island
There is lake at center of Darkwood. While standing near northern point of lake, i can see small island with chest and candle stand, not far from coast. How it is possible to reach it? Teleportation isnt work.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2016, 04:21 AM
RE: Lake and Island
im also curious and about the chest which is surrounded by grass. i think it has something to do with the chest map parts but i still have to find one which can be in one of these chests too.
03-13-2016, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2016 09:06 PM by impus0044.)
(03-13-2016 04:21 AM)copycat Wrote:  im also curious and about the chest which is surrounded by grass. i think it has something to do with the chest map parts but i still have to find one which can be in one of these chests too.

Grass is not obstacle for teleportation, my mage character opened this chest easy.
04-10-2016, 04:57 AM
Back to the topic (small island near lake shore):

I have not found out how to get to the chest onto this island yet, but what I tried so far is the following:

1. swim (remove all worn armour, weapons, rings etc.)

2. search for invisible bridge (tried to walk onto water from every possible shore position)

3. tried to shoot a flame arrow at the candle holder in order to ignite it

4. teleport potion

Now that I am thinking of it: maybe the teleport potion is the solution. At a different location there was a similar problem and it could be solved with teleportation, even though it took quite some attempts.
04-10-2016, 07:23 AM
at past there's a player which able to get it by using teleport potion ...
but lately it can't be reach by that mean ...
(I get the source from Steam Discussion)