Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Location For Skill Book / Status Increase
03-13-2016, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2016 08:01 AM by akhliber.)
RE: Location For Skill Book
(03-13-2016 06:54 AM)yariel Wrote:  ...
Whew ... successfully duplicate Book of Knowledge ... A LOT ...
now I can buy ALL skill in this game ...
http://oi67.tinypic.com/2iqg279.jpg

Oh, wow. Nice! Mind sharing how you pulled this off? Been agonizing over whether to pick up swords in addition to magic or whether to focus on farming/cooking/alch instead. This would actually make both possible.

*also, not sure if this is skill book related or not, to be honest, so sharing here in case.
A bit northeast of where the Swords 2 skill book can be found, there are some ruins that can be seen on the map (SE quadrant of first map). There are some "walking armor" enemies and also some ghosts in the bottom right (southeast corner) of the ruins... In the lowest room with a ghost in it, I found a book titled "A Suspicious Book." I'm not sure if this is a skill book or something story related, but figured I'd share here just in case. My apologies for not catching a screen of exactly where I found it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2016, 08:09 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2016 08:16 AM by yariel.)
what I do is quite risque and game breaking ...
this including make your gameplay might lost a lot of item instead ...
(I don't use any trainer from any cheat site, they don't edit item after all)

beside if I tell now, the developer might block my way of copying ...
so I better not tell this thing before the update is done ... sorry ...

tough ...
try to sent your save with PM to me, maybe I can do the same to you ...
(only 64 book, okay ?) and I'm not really promise since it might make crash your gameplay instead ...
ALSO I CAN'T EDIT YOUR SAVE IF YOU HAVE CUSTOM ITEM, EQUIPMENT, FOOD, POTION OR ANY KIND !!! SOMEHOW THERE'S PERSONAL CODE FOR CUSTOM THING ...
IF YOU EVEN MADE ONE CUSTOM OF ANY KIND OR MOD, I CAN'T GIVE THIS TRICK TO YOUR SAVE ...
03-13-2016, 08:27 AM
(03-13-2016 08:09 AM)yariel Wrote:  ...
what I do is quite risque and game breaking ...
this including make your gameplay might lost a lot of item instead ...
(I don't use any trainer from any cheat site, they don't edit item after all)

beside if I tell now, the developer might block my way of copying ...
so I better not tell this thing before the update is done ... sorry ...

tough ...
try to sent your save with PM to me, maybe I can do the same to you ...
(only 64 book, okay ?) and I'm not really promise since it might make crash your gameplay instead ...
ALSO I CAN'T EDIT YOUR SAVE IF YOU HAVE CUSTOM ITEM, EQUIPMENT, FOOD, POTION OR ANY KIND !!! SOMEHOW THERE'S PERSONAL CODE FOR CUSTOM THING ...
IF YOU EVEN MADE ONE CUSTOM OF ANY KIND OR MOD, I CAN'T GIVE THIS TRICK TO YOUR SAVE ...

Ah, no worries then. I've made some custom potions and foods already and am a good ways into the first chapter. I'd probably have to start over to take advantage of it, and I'd rather just play on. Thanks for the offer though, and nice work! I'm curious to know if you run into anything game-breaking as a result. Smile
03-13-2016, 08:46 AM
yeah, I don't know why ...
I made 1 custom food which 180 Health, 280 Mana, 150 Rest, boost 10% resist, and give several basic stat boost (Pumpkin food dish) ... but when I tried to copy that dish (because the ingredient is quite costly since I put something which is NOT A FOOD in it) it actually makes my Balrum 1.04 crash ... and after I load the save which don't have custom food the trick of copy is working nicely again ...

that's why I conclude any custom setting (for any type) will cause the game to crash if I do copy trick ...
03-13-2016, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2016 04:41 AM by copycat.)
about the spellbook arcane 2, in chapter one. i think it s changed in 1.05 it's gone. i started a new char as mage and didnt found it. and the level 4 bear is now a level 2.

donno maybe it's the difficulty master...

my fault, i looked in the wrong place, i found the book in the location described in this thread. sorry
Confused
03-13-2016, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2016 07:08 PM by yariel.)
(03-13-2016 01:51 PM)copycat Wrote:  about the spellbook arcane 2, in chapter one. i think it s changed in 1.05 it's gone. i started a new char as mage and didnt found it. and the level 4 bear is now a level 2.

donno maybe it's the difficulty master...

so the location changed ... or it just get deleted altogether from game ...
I wonder which is it ... gotta start looking thing again ...
please mention to me if the skillbook have changed location or gone at any new version ... (I update the info at 1st post, thanks for the news)

Also I don't think it's difficulty ... I Choose Easy Difficulty and with less need for Food and Drink ...
the ver 1.04 sick Lv.4 bear at me, not Lv.2 ... that nasty thing kill me twice since I use Mage at rainy day ...
(why the heck there's only fire spell at start ?)

also ... after all thing I copy, I can't even use it for custom recipes ...
I guess I dig my own hole graveyard in this case ... *sigh* ...
http://oi65.tinypic.com/veno15.jpg

ANYONE WHO WANT ME TO EDIT THEIR SAVE WITH 64 BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE PM ME, BUT KNOW THE RISK ABOUT THEY CAN'T USE ANY CUSTOM OPTION ...
EDIT :
I RESTART MY GAMEPLAY AT VER 1.05 SO I KNOW CH 1 CHANGE IN ANY BOOK OF SKILL LOCATION ...
Anyone who know the change location Book of Skill in ver 1.05 please mention in this thread ...
03-15-2016, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2016 04:56 AM by yariel.)
someone mention the trick at Steam ...
http://steamcommunity.com/app/424250/dis...157323/#p2
My method a lot easier, but it seems his method might be saver for Custom made item ...
well, just be careful if you want to do that ...
like I sad before, might cause item lost, crash or game breaking if you are not careful enough ...
03-15-2016, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2016 11:07 PM by impus0044.)
Found Farming2 book. South-West Balrum, draw the line on map between center of Mages Guild and Lew's house south-east. Trawel to center of this imaginary line, then find kind of ruined crate, the book inside.
03-16-2016, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2016 12:54 AM by yariel.)
(03-15-2016 11:06 PM)impus0044 Wrote:  Found Farming2 book. South-West Balrum, draw the line on map between center of Mages Guild and Lew's house south-east. Trawel to center of this imaginary line, then find kind of ruined crate, the book inside.
Thank you, all your description of location at 1st post ...
give credit to you too ... BTW ...
1. Have you test if it work or not for ver 1.05 ?
2. Do you have SS for it ?

also ... my internet goes nuts today and probably several days latter ...
there's heavy rain with thunder today ... so the update might get slow for a few days ...
03-16-2016, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2016 04:32 AM by yariel.)
Adding location for Book of Knowledge - at Troll Chest Chapter 1 (Darkwood) SE section ...

also found another bug from duplication tech from steam user ...
it seems might cause NPC doing something out of behavior (AI goes nuts or gone) ...
this obviously game breaking, so be careful ...
(Won't happen with my duplication technique tough)

Version 1.07 comes out, grab it while it still hot ... =3= ...