Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Switching Weapons?
03-08-2016, 10:20 AM
Question Switching Weapons?
RE: Balrum v1.03

OK, I have the manual (PDF) and the instructions under "Preparing for Combat" are clear as mud.

I'm having trouble switching weapons. Example; I am carrying the sword, come in sight of a deer, cannot switch to bow which I have equipped in Inventory.

What am I missing Undecided

Tecknomaster
Guild Master, Oblivion Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: Switching Weapons?
(03-08-2016 10:20 AM)tecknomaster Wrote:  RE: Balrum v1.03

OK, I have the manual (PDF) and the instructions under "Preparing for Combat" are clear as mud.

I'm having trouble switching weapons. Example; I am carrying the sword, come in sight of a deer, cannot switch to bow which I have equipped in Inventory.

If you have arrows equipped as well, you should have a arrow hotkey in your hotkey bar. Right click on the arrow hotkey and then right click on the deer to shoot it (assuming your cursor is red when you are over the deer).
03-09-2016, 12:58 AM
(03-08-2016 12:45 PM)Honsoku Wrote:  

If you have arrows equipped as well, you should have a arrow hotkey in your hotkey bar. Right click on the arrow hotkey and then right click on the deer to shoot it (assuming your cursor is red when you are over the deer).

Thanks.

Just to confirm [RMB] = ranged attack, [LMB] = melee attack Huh

Tecknomaster
Guild Master, Oblivion Dodgy
03-09-2016, 10:15 AM
(03-09-2016 12:58 AM)tecknomaster Wrote:  

Thanks.

That seems to be the default setup. Not if that is true for magic as well.
03-20-2016, 11:29 PM
(03-09-2016 10:15 AM)Honsoku Wrote:  
(03-09-2016 12:58 AM)tecknomaster Wrote:  

Thanks.

That seems to be the default setup. Not if that is true for magic as well.

I think you need to at least learn archery or pick archery as your starting class because to use a bow and arrow, you would need the "shoot skill". And also LMB are for melee skills while RMB are for ranged typed skills such as archery skills or magic.