Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
There Must still be a way?!..
12-11-2013, 11:35 PM
There Must still be a way?!..
Guys,

I've been trying for months to make a purchase on the Paypal site, but it doesn't work. I really want to be apart of the Alpha release. This is the type of game I've been looking for since my gaming started.

Please save my soul. There's only so many times I can play Baldurs Gate.

John
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: There Must still be a way?!..
Admin Attila was the one that helped me get sorted out. Perhaps send him an email.
12-13-2013, 04:36 AM
Hey JonnyGUK

Did you contact admin Attila ? Im after downloading the game myself but like you say paypal is broken.
12-15-2013, 10:34 PM
As far as I know there isn't anything to download yet. Caves graphics are what they are sorting out now. They were wise to do the more tedious grasslands first.
12-16-2013, 01:34 PM
I'm pretty sure 'Nasty' means that he is after the game. I did send the admin an email, not reply just yet. I'll keep you informed.
12-18-2013, 02:45 AM
I sure am JonnyGUK, I sent the guys at Balrum afew emails but haven't heard anything back. Sad
02-24-2014, 10:54 AM
I've emailed them as well with no response about still buying some of the paypal options. I have (at least) 100$ to toss this game's way...so I'm hoping to see/hear something
03-01-2014, 10:31 AM
I agree, although I was going to go for $50. I've gone back to Star Wars Galaxies for now, with the help of those guys at SWGEmu. An absolutely awesome game! Has anyone actually received an ETA on early access?
03-06-2014, 12:56 PM
Try contacting the devs through the Balrum Kickstarter page. They're busy working on the game, so I haven't seen a lot of posts from them. I've noticed that they are likely to see any messages on Kickstarter when they hop on to post a new update.
03-30-2014, 10:00 PM
Well since I have not heard back from anyone about anything. Not even a reply like "hey, sorry you missed all the goods stuff but we arn't going to allow anymore sales until its finished." Nothing. Figure I'll just remove this from my daily check list (yes i check this website pretty much daily) and give my money to path of exile.
Wish the team the best of luck with the game and hope all goes well with it!
Hope everyone enjoys their beta and the game continues to look better and better.
Have a great one.