Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Multiple levels
11-24-2013, 08:39 AM
Multiple levels
Will there be multiple levels on the same map? As in would you be able to walk up or down stairs to another floor yet remain on the same one?

Or will each elevation level be a separate map? I only ask because I'm wondering if it would be possible to create something like a castle in game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: Multiple levels
I've also been wondering about the same thing. Personally I'm hoping it will be similar to Ultima Online. Homes could be multi-level, and the level you are on is the visible level.
12-10-2013, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 12:27 AM by yarnevk.)
RE: Multiple levels
Hopefully not like UO spiritual successor, Shroud of the Avatar, doing very well selling virtual real estate, and even made it so tiered basements can fit under each lot house because now they can sell every level! I guess that is realistic, the poor people outside the village barely getting by on their farm while the Lord of the Knights trample the fields in the rush to get out of their mansions in town!

I hope for multilevel dungeons, deeper and harder, and sometimes you just need to go back to town and regear level up, before tackling the lower levels.