Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Keyboard shortcuts?
09-03-2013, 08:59 AM
Keyboard shortcuts?
Looks like my post got scrubbed as well with the spammer's. So, let's add it in again...
Keyboard shortcuts?
I noticed when watching GameHorder's playthrough that there were a lot of clicks to close inventory windows when picking things up from the field (mushrooms) or after killing beasties etc.
Will there or couls there be keyboard shortcuts to minimise the amount of clicks? E.g. If you click on the "take everyting" button, it could automatically close the window?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2013, 01:50 AM
RE: Keyboard shortcuts?
(09-03-2013 08:59 AM)Chris Chen Wrote:  Looks like my post got scrubbed as well with the spammer's. So, let's add it in again...
Keyboard shortcuts?
I noticed when watching GameHorder's playthrough that there were a lot of clicks to close inventory windows when picking things up from the field (mushrooms) or after killing beasties etc.
Will there or couls there be keyboard shortcuts to minimise the amount of clicks? E.g. If you click on the "take everyting" button, it could automatically close the window?

I actually remember replying to your previous request for this feature, and having to deal with not having such a keyboard shortcut in UO. Are you sure it was here, and not on Kickstarter, that you mentioned this?
09-05-2013, 03:15 AM
Yah, pretty sure. I remember because I had to register and I wanted to make sure it was an appropriate place for BalconyTeam to see the suggestion.

(09-05-2013 01:50 AM)Jalister Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 08:59 AM)Chris Chen Wrote:  Looks like my post got scrubbed as well with the spammer's. So, let's add it in again...
Keyboard shortcuts?

I actually remember replying to your previous request for this feature, and having to deal with not having such a keyboard shortcut in UO. Are you sure it was here, and not on Kickstarter, that you mentioned this?
09-05-2013, 05:56 AM
(09-05-2013 03:15 AM)Chris Chen Wrote:  Yah, pretty sure. I remember because I had to register and I wanted to make sure it was an appropriate place for BalconyTeam to see the suggestion.

It wasn't me. Angel

I just checked my posts, and my reply is gone also. Maybe your thread was one of the ones that got heavily spammed, and whoever was doing the cleaning just removed the whole thread.
09-05-2013, 07:09 AM
The "close on take all" idea is a good one! It's in the game now! Smile
If you walk away from a lootbag the gui automatically closes. You can use the esc key to close anything.
You can reconfigure all the key bindings.

Keep up the great suggestions! Wink

Thanks
09-05-2013, 09:40 AM
Yeah! Thank you! Big Grin *dance*

(09-05-2013 07:09 AM)Attila Wrote:  The "close on take all" idea is a good one! It's in the game now! Smile
If you walk away from a lootbag the gui automatically closes. You can use the esc key to close anything.
You can reconfigure all the key bindings.

Keep up the great suggestions! Wink

Thanks
09-22-2013, 07:24 AM
It may be kinda awesome to right-click on a non-interactive portion of a loot window or backpack window or something like that to close it.
10-25-2013, 02:23 PM
Good idea

"Walk into the heart of danger
Don't let the darkness enchain you
Face your Fear!" - Battle Beast: Into The Heart of Danger