Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Theres no movement in this forum
08-28-2013, 03:58 PM
Theres no movement in this forum
There's no updates from the team. (I understand you probably want to wait for a big update or a list of updates to post.. but you don't post period)

And there was only one other active person on this thread and he stopped posting as well.

[Image: Tattoo_zps1a8a2084.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2013, 02:19 AM
RE: Theres no movement in this forum
I rather them not posting and developping...
08-29-2013, 03:36 AM
(08-29-2013 02:19 AM)cromcrom Wrote:  I rather them not posting and developping...

Yea thats what everyone would say.
But you know they take breaks and stop developing and like all gaming people some days they only work 2 hours and other days work 15 hours... So in all those times they only work 2 hour days or taking breaks they can look here and update us or atleast look at what we have to say

Im not mad or anything I already have my 30$'s plus bonus items to play it in janurary! Big Grin

08-29-2013, 06:06 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing more activity here also, but I also realize BT is still in the early development stage. I'm sure will get some screenshots or a video in the near future, and we can spend some time chatting here. Things will most likely really pickup once we get out hands on the beta.
08-30-2013, 03:05 PM
I take back what I said about needing more movement the new update they just did makes the waiting worth while!

Love this game before I even have a chance to try it!

09-03-2013, 05:07 AM
Adding in 1 community rep - will do wonders.
Have him/her trolling, talk to the community, gather ideas, feedback.

Having an active community is a huge part of any MMO's success.
Starting that early is never a bad thing.

[Image: rrvs468vr2.png]
Author of: Goggle Cat Comics.
09-04-2013, 03:22 PM
While I've been following this project from the very beginning I have only been on the forum here and there as of late. I'm really NOT a person who posts a lot on forums in general, but I'd love to see some more activity. A good Mod/Rep that keeps talks, polls and such going would probably be a good thing Smile
09-05-2013, 03:24 AM
OK, then.
If you've been watching the Kickstarter commentary, you'll know that BalconyTeam lost both of their $2000 pledges somehow along with a few other pledges. (Aargh - trolls should remain under dank bridges and not be allowed internet!)
Any other ideas about how we can get more PayPal pledges?
Do another pre-Alpha playthrough etc.?
Send said pre-Alpha demo to more game vloggers?
The forum's open to suggestions! Huh
09-05-2013, 05:51 AM
I haven't been on the Kickstarter comments in a bit, but I just checked now. It's a shame about the 2K backers. Hopefully those were actually problems and not trolls.

As for promoting Balrum, some of the more popular YouTubers really should give the pre-alpha a play. Gamehorder has two long game play videos that are great to watch.
09-05-2013, 10:01 AM
OK, hopefully they were problems and not trolls - I just posted and sent an email about pledging extra through PayPal and upgrading to a higher tier. Although I'm not actually sure that it is feasible as it would be hard to take account of Kickstarter *with* PayPal connected pledges.
Maybe if you could *only* upgrade to a limited number tier - that way they would only have to keep track of a few accounts. But it's up to Balcony Team...
*Sigh* I just pre-ordered me a Cthulhu scarf so that has me wanting to reread my Lovecraft and design a Balrum Elder God or maybe just a Shoggoth. "Tekeli li!"