Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Bug Section in Forum
11-10-2014, 05:52 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 05:17 AM by InsatiableDev.)
Bug Section in Forum
I really think now that there is some new activity using the bug section of the forum would be nice instead of sending emails to dev. Right now it is very hard to see if an issue has already been reported and causes multiple emails that may or may not be written accurately causing dev to fish for the steps.

This would allow players to add more information to issues and provide workarounds. Granted the titles would need to be short but descriptive and one issue per thread post.

-OR-

Install BugZilla on this site somewhere so bugs can be entered and managed better than emails. This rout at least the beta users would know where their bug stands.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2016, 06:26 AM
RE: Bug Section in Forum
I'm in the Old Pasture area. I found a cave full I moving columns. I got to the treasure chests but when I put the cursor over the stairs it doesn't turn green. Is this a bug or is there a trick to it?
03-07-2016, 09:07 AM
I think there should be a Release Bugs/Suggestions or whatnot section also.
03-07-2016, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2016 02:11 PM by impus0044.)
Hello everibody. My character now is 5th lev and i have 6 skill points. I have second level of arcane arts and wanna make it third, but cant. Where is no such dialog option while talking teachers (Brown, Leo and Walker). I did played Balrum six month ago and where wasnt this problem. Is it bug?
03-10-2016, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2016 11:52 PM by yariel.)
nope, certain master only can teach to certain level of skill ...
so you need to find another teacher who able to do that ...
(Kinda like Eschalon)

and about Bug ... I found a trick for Item Duplication ...
(Quite insane if I found rare thing, including Book which give +1 LP)
But I better not reveal this until the developer finish updating and balancing the game ...