Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
thaler and other things
11-07-2014, 05:00 AM
thaler and other things
Needs to be a bit more thaler/money available to assist getting skills to second level and getting going crafting.

Have no idea where Leonard is... Quest map pointers?

That little inventory "bug" that eats things in inventory occurs a little too often.

Hunger/Thirst and full belly.... Not sure about you but I'm not hungry when I have a full stomach, I think fullness should be nerfed and just go with hunger/thirst and even that needs some adjusting. Don't know anyone who eats as much as my character in a day and it gets a little to micro-manage-y and annoying. I'm pretty sure my guy is drinking more than his 8 cups of water a day, more like 5 buckets.

Need to be able to create your own axes, picks, shovels (low quality at least) from the outset (basic crafting recipe). Replacing them costs more than the gains from using them so constantly broke with little time or money to get the skill increases.

more findable recipes for crafting instead of wasting precious money.

Some way to better point to skill trainers since they always walk around and sometimes hard to remember or find which one is which.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2014, 01:42 AM
RE: thaler and other things
(11-07-2014 05:00 AM)Spideysense Wrote:  Have no idea where Leonard is... Quest map pointers?

Search south west, not too far away from your village, in the woods
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply