Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Balcony Team - Is there any How-To's?
11-06-2014, 03:49 PM
Balcony Team - Is there any How-To's?
Balcony Team - Is there any How-To's to Use as Test Plans for the current version?

I am struggling to find how to achieve what I want in terms of crafting making it hard for me to advance where the real time cannot pause unless in battle. I am constantly resting, eating up my inventory, using up my money, and drinking water just so I can stand in front of an oven or potion rack inserting different item combinations hoping to make something useful. The items I end up combining for New Recipes at such a low level do not quench my hunger at all, only refill my health and mana over 20 turns.

I would really like to explore this game in depth but I feel hindered by the exploration of crafting in real time to provide food.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2014, 04:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2014 06:59 PM by Methanoid.)
RE: Balcony Team - Is there any How-To's?
yeah crafting new stuff at low level always seems to produce heal/mana over time variants and nothing else, it looks a bit dull and unvaried atm.

EDIT: Only just realised that the stack size you throw into the mix affects the result, so using a stack of 20 is different to using 1 single item which i didnt realise till i saw we could de-stack usin gthe shift key and break them down to single items to craft with.

using singles you end up with "normal" results, throwing in a large stack is what often produces the big heal/mana over times.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply