Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Character Afflictions are not Apparent
11-06-2014, 03:37 PM
Character Afflictions are not Apparent
I was recently in a well fighting rats and I'm guessing one bit me to cause an affliction because I was constantly losing 1-2 health per second. I tried all my potions and herbs I had on hand including Antidote and Cut Leaf Berry with out success. I looked at the Character and Inventory panels without seeing any indication of what my affliction was so that I may cure it. I died a painful death that day.

I finally saw the indicators of the applied afflictions in the upper right where I had to mouse over them for the tooltip. The current workflow costs time since your screen resolution can be very large and may not know what to use to cure the affliction especially when you are not familiar with the affliction icons.

There should also be somewhere in the Inventory or Character sheet where you can see the afflictions without having to drag your mouse all the way to the top right to see what they are.

Another idea might be to allow a left/right click on the affliction icon and have a cure option if the cure is available in your inventory.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply