Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I set up Roku Streaming Stick?
06-19-2018, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2018 09:21 PM by blakejones.)
How do I set up Roku Streaming Stick?
Hello friends...

I'm trying to set up Roku Streaming Stick But It is showing some error. suggest me, what to do?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2018, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2018 03:12 PM by generalanya.)
RE: How do I set up Roku Streaming Stick?
Hello

Just Follow these steps to set up Roku Streaming Stick:

1. Connect your Roku Streaming Stick to your TV.
2. Follow the on-screen Guided Setup wizard.
3. Refine some additional settings.
4. Delete default channels you don’t want.
5. Add public channels from the Channel Store.
6. Add private channels using the web portal.

For any help visit us: www Roku Com Support
07-13-2018, 03:27 PM
Follow the Quick Start Guide that came with your Roku device. ...
Complete the on-screen instructions to connect your Roku device to the internet. ...
Your Roku device will then display a link code; e.g. “XD12G”.

| Www Roku Com Link Activation Code | Roku Remote Not Working | Roku Not Working |
07-13-2018, 04:37 PM
Hello,

Make a connection between your Roku Streaming Stick and Television
Before you can stream anything on-screen, making connection between your Roku device and television is essential. Your Roku Streaming Stick will just work if your TV has an HDMI port. Accepting it does, simply ahead and embeds the Streaming Stick dongle. On the off chance that your TV is old and doesn't hold an HDMI port, you have to purchase a Roku Express+.
You can control your Streaming Stick in two different ways; utilizing your TV, or utilizing a divider attachment. Despite which technique you pick, embed the smaller scale end of the provided USB link into the dongle. In the event that your TV has a USB port, embed the opposite end of the link into it. In the event that it doesn't, you'll have to utilize the electrical attachment connector and power your gadget from the mains. All set? That’s amazing, now turn on your TV and change it to the fitting HDMI channel. Regularly, you'll besides squeeze Input or Source on your TV's remote to make the selection.
Guided Setup Wizard will guide you accurately
At the point when your startup your Roku out of the blue, a Roku logo will fill the screen for a couple of moments. You'll at that point see the Guided Setup wizard. It will control you through the underlying advances. In the event that you commit an error, don't worry. You can change every one of these settings from inside the application's menu once the wizard is finished. Initially, you'll be requested to pick your language. If you think guided setup wizard seems complicated to you then you have also an option of visiting www Roku Com Support as well.

Roku com link code enter | www support Roku com
07-13-2018, 04:43 PM
Hi,

Best Roku Channels To Watch
Best Roku Channels To Watch. Roku's streaming devices offer thousands of channels. ...
Amazon Video (subscription and a la carte) ...
Crackle (free) ...
Netflix (subscription) ...
YouTube (free and a la carte) ...
HBO Go/Now (subscription) ...
Hulu (subscription) ...
FandangoNOW (a la carte)

support roku com support | www support roku com | www roku com support
www roku com link