06-10-2013, 10:14 PM
when?
when the game can be playable?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: when?
Hi, and welcome to the forums!
The game is in pre-alpha stage. We are aiming for release sometime in 2014!
06-11-2013, 01:57 AM
(06-11-2013 12:08 AM)Obsyd Wrote:  Hi, and welcome to the forums!
The game is in pre-alpha stage. We are aiming for release sometime in 2014!

thanks for the answer

waiting for other news

great project
06-11-2013, 08:22 AM
(06-11-2013 12:08 AM)Obsyd Wrote:  The game is in pre-alpha stage. We are aiming for release sometime in 2014!
Can i became alfa/beta tester if it possible? Angel
06-11-2013, 08:35 AM
Hi Candramelekh!

When the time comes for beta testing we will remember you Wink
(but we can't promise anything)

Also we are planning on starting a Kickstarter campaign. You will definitely see a pledge that will have early beta access in it!
06-11-2013, 12:33 PM
Hope your KS campaign is a success. Im a little broke these days after I contributed a little too much on a KS project (Divinity Original Sin) at RGPWatch.

I'm sure you already have, but make sure to check some other campains and see what made them work or not work if you can....I'll list a few ideas advice...sorry in advance, I'm not the most concise person out there.

Check their updates and the user comments...and make sure sites like RPGWatch, RPGCodex, Rock Paper Shotgun etc...are kept up to date. I would advise letting them know a few days to a week in advance and then mail them right as you launch the campain again.

I can't stress enough to make frequent updates. Show gameplay, show what sets your game apart if you can.

If you can get some sites involved and/or offer them "group" rewards if they donate as whole once you have met your main KS goal. You'll probably get a larger chunk of the money that way since they give it through paypal...

You're also more likely to get the full community of that site involved, since they may not know or care about "you" but they may want to support whatever their community is involved in sometimes

Look at what RPGCodex raised for Torment, Project Eternity at what the codex&The Watch raised for Divinity Original Sin(D:OS)... and even for a smaller indie game like Deadstate.

If you can, try to contact the boss of whatever site ahead of your campain. Speak with em of the idea. For example the watch members wanted copies of the game + a Watch Tower in game in D:OS to represent the site Smile. That way the plan is already in motion rather than working it out like 15days into your KS campain Tongue.
06-11-2013, 10:59 PM
Thank you Galaad for your advice! It's really great to see that there are people out there who actively try to help us! Smile
We will definitely take your advice! Wink

Right now we are working on our Kickstarter video, but we would like to put up a new promo video featuring the features that differentiate us from the others.
(most people don't sit through a 1:30 video and we put our crafting, hunting, building features right after the 0:50 mark, our stats show that the avg for our vid was 0:50)

Again, thanks for your help!
06-13-2013, 02:20 AM
(06-11-2013 10:59 PM)Obsyd Wrote:  Thank you Galaad for your advice! It's really great to see that there are people out there who actively try to help us! Smile
We will definitely take your advice! Wink

Right now we are working on our Kickstarter video, but we would like to put up a new promo video featuring the features that differentiate us from the others.
(most people don't sit through a 1:30 video and we put our crafting, hunting, building features right after the 0:50 mark, our stats show that the avg for our vid was 0:50)

Again, thanks for your help!

i'm ready for ks campaign need this game good luckRolleyes
06-19-2013, 06:01 PM
do you know the date of kickstarter campaign?
06-19-2013, 08:02 PM
Just posted on the main page about the situation!
Here it is:

"Hi everyone!

In the past few days a lot of things happened to us. We received lots of comments, and we like to thank those who helped us with constructive comments! A special thanks to those of you who are actively trying to help us with your ideas and suggestions on our forums! In the past week we realised that we probably made a mistake. The mistake was that, that we kept the project to ourselves for too long! Seeing the great ideas on our forums made us rethink things. We are going to start the kickstarter campaign a few months after we originally planned! We would like to start the campaign knowing, that we tried to put everything that our community wants in the game! So we humbly ask you to join us in creating an indie RPG! Anyone who has ideas/suggestions feel free to post it on our forums!

We plan on creating polls that will decide if a feature or idea will be a part of the game.

We think that this was a necessary step in creating a game that not only we love, but you guys too!

See you at the forums!"