Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Reporting crashes and bugs
04-01-2014, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2014 06:13 PM by Mark Rushow.)
Exclamation Reporting crashes and bugs
Remember when the game crashes to click the 'send debug.txt' button from the launcher main screen.

Any bugs anyone finds need to be e-mailed to Balcony Team at: info@balconyteam.com or at: balcony.softworks@gmail.com. Which they prefer I do not know they just say to e-mail them with bug reports and explain how to replicate the bug if you can. Until I hear back from them I'm just sending reports to both addresses.

I also recommend to post here in the forums for all our knowledge as well.Cool

"Walk into the heart of danger
Don't let the darkness enchain you
Face your Fear!" - Battle Beast: Into The Heart of Danger
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2014, 04:03 AM
RE: Reporting crashes and bugs
(04-01-2014 06:11 PM)Mark Rushow Wrote:  Remember when the game crashes to click the 'send debug.txt' button from the launcher main screen.

Hi, When my game crashes, I relaunch the launcher and click the 'Send debug.txt' but I receive a message 'debug.txt error!'. Does this mean the file could not be written when the crash occurred? Also where would this file normally live if it was written. I am on Windows and did not see an event log for the crash either.
11-04-2014, 05:16 AM
RE: Reporting crashes and bugs
Hello there!

A new version of the Launcher is live with disabled networking (because we had many issues with it). Now if a crash happens please send us the file that is generated in the main folder of the game. You can find the information on where to send the file or its contents when you open up the new Launcher.

Thank you!