Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dead Sea Minerals Benefits
04-07-2017, 04:49 PM
Dead Sea Minerals Benefits
Kind of like your skin getting addicted to mineral oil! What's really irritating is I have been using this particular product for about 15 years. Essentially, I have unwittingly been making my skin worse! How can this happen? Don't we have the Food & Drug Administration (FDA), to watch what's put in anti aging skin care products? Come to find out, no, we don't. You see, the FDA just doesn't regulate what is put in products for your skin. You're pretty much on your own. And, if you're thinking buying an expensive one is any better, think again. Let me share with you what else I've learned. First off, let me give you a little background so that this information will make some sense. Our skin is the body's largest organ. It contains collagen and elastic. Collagen provides strength and firmness, while elastic provides our skin with the ability to be flexible. Both are proteins and with time tend to break down. As these proteins break down, signs of aging such as wrinkling, sagging and lines begin to appear. The best anti aging skin care Dead Sea Spa Elixir products are those that stimulate the production of new collagen and elastic. There are a lot of creams out there that are designed to fill in the lines and wrinkles. Of course, this is but a temporary fix that is washed away with every shower. Following are ingredients that you don't want to find in your anti aging skin care products. Clearly, mineral oil tops the list. Another ingredient to avoid is a synthetic derivative of coconut called Dioxin. Dioxin often contains 1,4-dioxane in high concentrates. This ingredient has been identified by the State of California as being a cause of cancer. Yet, you may be applying this stuff to your skin! We all like our skin to smell great, right? Sometimes that's even the deciding factor when comparing skin care products; right again? Unfortunately, most fragrances are made of ingredients that are known to be carcinogenic or toxic. Avoiding creams with fragrances would be prudent! Then there are Parables.

http://www.dermayouth.org/dead-sea-spa-elixir
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply