Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Re: Project Update 14
07-27-2013, 05:37 AM
Re: Project Update 14
Hey BT,
First off, let me say I'm excited about what you guys are doing. I'm a huge fan of "oldschool" styled RPGs on the pc, and I signed up as a backer. I've enjoyed reading the updates, and like what I see on the artwork progress.

Regarding your notes from today's updates.. the AI features being introduced related to sneaking / sound & light sensitivity, guard patrol radar.. etc.. will any of these features be configurable (either as a percentage or on/off) for tweaking the overall game experience? Or will these be set in stone after balancing/testing ?

Like many, I have played games where the AI was too restrictive and ended up taking away from the joy of playing. My hope is that as your team introduces new AI / Restrictions / Sensitivity .. constantly keep in mind the balance between the challenge/enjoyment factor, and listen to the community who does your beta testing. I know you guys will, just wanted to send a friendly reminder Wink

I look forward to playing and keep up the good work!
-Steve
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2013, 10:36 AM
RE: Re: Project Update 14
Adjustments like that might be interesting to have in a config.ini file, or something like that. At the very least, hopefully the mod tools will allow for those variables to be adjusted.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply