Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
transparent walls
07-25-2013, 06:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2013 06:23 AM by Bearhug67.)
transparent walls
Hello everybody, just joined the illustrious group, made a pledge on kickstarter after a friend pointed it out, helping him now to spread the word.

I do like very much what I see so far as I am sick tired of the today's 'standard' in rpg's which is just killing and looting until you can make enough gold to afford your first 18 wheeler truck to carry all the loot to afford even more trucks...

I just have one request, even I am sure I am not the only one who thought about it. I hope that objects, especially walls, which block the view on your character but also other living beings can be made transparent to not have continuously bad surprise attacks or the camera needs to be spinned all the time, IF that would be a feature at all which I don't think it is.

That's all for now.
Keep up the great work Smile I really hope the kickstarter succeeds.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2013, 10:02 AM
RE: transparent walls
If possible with the current engine, it would be a nice thing if this could be turned on and off when needed.
07-27-2013, 04:52 AM
Hi there!
We will make sure that you can see monsters behind walls that your character "can see" but you the player cannot because the isometric view! Smile
07-27-2013, 02:54 PM
Danke Smile Most appreciated.
07-28-2013, 08:12 AM
Sweet Smile great news.