Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the point to learn hunting?
03-25-2016, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2016 02:05 AM by copycat.)
RE: What is the point to learn hunting?
i think the pet philosophie needs an overthinking. right now i feel the same as u when i saw the bear was a lot weaker as before taming, it s a bear he should wreck wolves. so what would be cool?

imho it ll be the pets start as strong as they are and progress, about u could then lean back and let the pet fight all - ye why not xD. thats only possible in one on one fights, right now i play this way i only search one on one situations else u get easily wrecked, ok depends on the class but as melee i wouldnt search more enemies to fight at once alone for the status effects most enemies cast on u where u cant really defend, without drinking many potions.

so the benefits of heaving a pet would be for me fighitng more enemies at once and tactical advantages like the stun skill of the bear.

it would also be cool to teach or train new skills for the pet depending on the playstyle i want a more tanky or aggressiv pet, or supporting like realising u from stun or get the attention of an enemie away from the player. sometimes i get sutnned by enemies for 8 rounds - i cant do anything and having a pet for that situation to ease that situation would be great.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the point to learn hunting? - copycat - 03-25-2016 02:04 AM