Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
World/Area random events
06-29-2013, 07:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013 10:00 PM by anarchy.)
RE: World/Area random events
I read the post, cromcrom you have really good ideas, i like many of them Smile
I have some "event's idea", i'm not sure they are good enough, but here they are:

Predators: If the deer/rabbit or any animals that the the predators attack and eat, will be depleted, the system generate some quest for hunting down the predators (wolfs, bears or anything).

Bandits: Certain areas, the bandits have more courage and in random time they attack the city/village or attack the player on the road, and the bandits have a leader, that can be the boss of them. Maybe the system make some quest to hunt down these fuckers.

Undead hordes of Nasrus: I can imagine that Nasrus send some scout, the system generate these scout hordes random, and maybe we can meet them in certain ares or (again) the NPC's(I thinking about soldiers) add quest to hunt them down.

Fire/disaster in the village: In summer, there is a little bit chance that some house will be flame up. The player in that time stay in the village/city, if he help in the fire fighting, he will get some reward(xp, gold or items).
This idea get in my mind after read cromcrom first post Smile

Help for the church: I read about the gods (Adacus and Eogor) in the website. I imagine that, what if there are some random quest about it, i think about likes this: build a new church, build some furniture for them, help in the church own farming(hunt down the rabbit, make some fence, or in agriculture) or get more believer (i dont know better words for it, sorry Sad ) for the church. I don't know that, what kind of gods, Adacus and Eogor, if they enable to chase/kill the pagans(who's not trust in Adacus and Eogor), there's can be an option to kill the not believers in some quest because some nice word's doesn't enough to make them believers of Adacus and Eogor.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
World/Area random events - cromcrom - 06-20-2013, 04:52 AM
RE: World/Area random events - Obsyd - 06-26-2013, 04:29 AM
RE: World/Area random events - cromcrom - 06-26-2013, 04:39 AM
RE: World/Area random events - anarchy - 06-29-2013 07:42 AM
RE: World/Area random events - Obsyd - 07-04-2013, 05:54 AM
RE: World/Area random events - anarchy - 07-04-2013, 09:59 PM
RE: World/Area random events - Bearhug67 - 08-03-2013, 05:20 PM