Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Guilds
07-06-2013, 04:57 AM
RE: Guilds
Hello there, back from a five days walking/hiking bivouacing in central france. Great fun, great landscapes, great sore feet... Whatever.

For guilds, I think they should really feel different, to add to replayability. All the things you mention sound really good. But they really must offer unique stuff to the player.

Some stuff the guild could offer are also, obvioulsy, access to specific locations/quarters.
A player master in a guild could also give lessons (to some wandering students, for fame and/or money)
A grand master could create a guild in a town where it doesn't exist...

I hope the player will be able to climb the ranks of the guild, to the point that he can become master of it. This could be a huge "natural" quest in itself, and yield great and totally unique rewards.

There can be "Major" guilds (wizards, thief, warrior, whatever), and minor guilds, related to skills (miners, farmers, merchant....)

Major guilds could be like the ones you describe, full of many stuffs, quests, recipes, whatever.
Minor guilds could be much simpler, with a few ranks and benefits.

I had guilds implemented in my Rigale mod for mount and blade, it was very level dependant (novice, journeyman, master, and so on)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Guilds - Obsyd - 07-04-2013, 05:17 AM
RE: Guilds - anarchy - 07-04-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: Guilds - Galaad - 07-06-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: Guilds - anarchy - 07-06-2013, 02:28 AM
RE: Guilds - cromcrom - 07-06-2013 04:57 AM