Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Guilds
07-06-2013, 02:28 AM
RE: Guilds
That's what i talking about Galaad Smile, it would be better if the guilds are doesn't locked out from other guild member, but you only receive the full benefit of the guild if you are member of the guild.

What are you thinking about my next idea:
What if the guilds will not just add some buff/teachers/items ..., but they can add fighters(somekind of NPC and not for money), because the quest what they give you is too dangerous or hard, and they offer some of their master or fighter.
The next idea is that, the story which is in the website, it's sad the undead horse of Nasrus will be the most dangerous enemies of the game. My idea is that, the guild will have more role in the game, because the guild have fighters and masters, and the player role is that to help his own guild to make more stronger(more member, better weapons/items). In the end the player can only win wilth his guild, or maybe the player make an allience with the other guilds to the final greatest battle against Nasrus. I don't really think that the player will be attack with guilds in the battlefield, my opinion is that the player will be kill Nasrus, and the guilds the rest of his armies. Glory will be the players! Smile Big Grin

The three guild can be the following: Warriors(or knights), Rangers(or hunter) and wizzard. And of course the blacksmith is in the Warrior guilds, the bowmaker and skinner teachers are in the Ranger guild, and in the wizzard will have the healers and others .... Big Grin There are many option ro choose what are these guilds and their extras Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Guilds - Obsyd - 07-04-2013, 05:17 AM
RE: Guilds - anarchy - 07-04-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: Guilds - Galaad - 07-06-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: Guilds - anarchy - 07-06-2013 02:28 AM
RE: Guilds - cromcrom - 07-06-2013, 04:57 AM