Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bugs? / Observations
11-19-2014, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2014 06:04 PM by Methanoid.)
RE: Bugs? / Observations
ive tried reproducing the freeze spell crash, it seems utterly random, some times it works fine (thanks to this tho i mash the quicksave button OFTEN juuuust incase), other times it crashes instantly upon clicking a mob, pretty much like when everything crashes if you read a scroll and read another with the old one still open, ive still got a stack of freeze spell scrolls and sometimes they crash the game as well.

ill play more when i have some days off work but recently im not sure what happened, i was questing away, met an npc that had 2k+ of cash and did my usual dirty method to earn some quick cash which is to sell a handful of stacks of manure from the barrel from my pigs in the safe place which ive done numerous times, however the last time i did so i noticed after buying a dexterity stats increase that my cash displayed in my inventory screen didnt decrease tho i do seem to have the right amount as it wont let me buy tons and tons of stuff so seems a visual glitch only.

again not sure how this happened as its a way of earning some decent cash now and then, ive done this numerous times before, tho now i kinda have 2-3 npc's with full inventorys of mostly pig manure and its starting to look a bit weird.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Bugs? / Observations - Methanoid - 11-12-2014, 04:47 AM
RE: Bugs? / Observations - Methanoid - 11-12-2014, 06:40 AM
RE: Bugs? / Observations - Obsyd - 11-12-2014, 09:21 PM
RE: Bugs? / Observations - Methanoid - 11-19-2014 05:59 PM