Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
How do I ______? The beta guide to Balrum.
03-08-2016, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2016 01:43 AM by Lage1950.)
RE: How do I ______? The beta guide to Balrum.
Hallo to everyone,

(Sorry for my not perfect/bad english,
I'm a half German & Jamaikan 22 man that live in Germany)

I played the game a lot in the last days,
but somethings are not realy clear to me.

1: The Stones from where u can get ore ect. they disappear after you mine them, but how you can make them come back or do the can be respawn? It seams to me that maibe you can craft them in the "Save zone" but then you would need the recipe, that I couldn't find yet.

2: The alchemist's need glass bottle to craft potions, how do you get/CRAFT that. Untill now I always buy or steal it ..... but thats not whery a easy way to farm glass bottle.

3: (Maibe Spoiler!!!) At the main quest in the second village, where you have to bring the guard Knight his missing ring to get in a closed place. I brought him the ring, tell him that I have it but I didn't get XP for it or give him the ring, it still in my inventory. After that he say I can pass through, but I cant go through the gate or the trees. Is that a BUG?!

4: In the sindequest about HUGO, I can't finde the place where the second entrance is to pass the the steel gates. I've surch the whole Northwest of the Map (the Map is sliced in 4 pieces).

I hope someone can help me & maibe I could answer some questions to Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I ______? The beta guide to Balrum. - Lage1950 - 03-08-2016 01:40 AM