Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
How do I ______? The beta guide to Balrum.
04-22-2014, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2014 02:51 PM by Mark Rushow.)
RE: How do I ______? The beta guide to Balrum.
Hovering your cursor over a skill on the "Player" stats window(press 'C' key for this window) will display you current experience and level for that particular skill. You must find the right trainer for a particular skill and have the required skill points and money to spend.

Hovering the cursor over learnable skills or recipes in an npc trainer's dialog box will produce a popup with additional information related to the particular skill or recipe.

Tip: Hover over many things in the game provide addition information. For me even in places I haven't thought of before like what first paragraph is referring too.

I've grown too accustomed to the way most games to this with windows in windows and not through popups that this did not occur to me until now.

You start the game at lvl 1 with 2 skill points available to spend.

I have purchased new a spell (attack rather) from 'Fred', like 'Strong Strike'.

I assume now, that all other learning of new recipes and skills works in much the same manner. I'll need to spend more time testing things out. But now that I finally understand how these things work playing the game should be a little more interesting.

"Walk into the heart of danger
Don't let the darkness enchain you
Face your Fear!" - Battle Beast: Into The Heart of Danger
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I ______? The beta guide to Balrum. - Mark Rushow - 04-22-2014 02:30 PM