Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Turn Based Question/Suggestion
08-03-2013, 04:53 PM
RE: Turn Based Question/Suggestion
I am not sure if that got posted from Galaad or someone else as it is late and I am tired.
But just in case it was not posted let me add two cents to make the system a bit more flexible with some simple additions:

In case you cast a powerful spell but realize that the enemies might flank you, reach you before you can finish or else; it would be nice if you could just decide to stop the spell, loosing the spell points for it but try to quickly improvise another counter action instead.

Another aspect could be that instead of a spell being interrupted through an attack, their might be also a smaller chance for a misfire of it, adding a little spice to the adventurer life called uncertainty of life Wink, e.g. a spell going off into unwanted direction if the player gets hit during casting.

Another neat feature could be to have objects/substances which might boost a spell but might be not necessary for weak spells, but might be mandatory for more powerful spells (for game balance Wink).

Of course all those options should be also possible for the enemies as well and not just the player.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Turn Based Question/Suggestion - Galaad - 07-20-2013, 12:10 AM
RE: Turn Based Question/Suggestion - Obsyd - 07-20-2013, 08:00 AM
RE: Turn Based Question/Suggestion - Bearhug67 - 08-03-2013 04:53 PM