Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
How do I ______? The beta guide to Balrum.
04-03-2014, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 11:21 AM by Chris Chen.)
RE: How do I ______? The beta guide to Balrum.
Also, do you know which NPC that can train me in Archery? I'd like to be able to use the Tense Bow I crafted!

(04-03-2014 11:00 AM)Rafa Wrote:  Nice!

Regarding the bow: did you right-click to use it? AFAIK, melee attacks are left-clicked, spells and bows are right-clicked.

And about training skills: I managed to get my sword skill to maximum, and then went to talk to a NPC with "train sword" option in conversation but... it was greyed out, so unable to choose that option. Also, it seems I am not leveling up. It shows that my character is gaining XP, but the level meter isn't filling out.

To finish the Feed Pigs quest, you need to put all the Corn that is given to you in only one pig trough. Click on the trough, and it will open an item space. Put the corn in the space, and then go find and tell the farmer - I forget his name... and he will give you some sausages.

Also Edmund & Winnie's second quest after you give them the deer meat can't be fulfilled AFAIK. I've got over 20 bees and nothing comes up about the quest whenever I visit them.
(04-03-2014 06:38 AM)Selwyn Wrote:  
Quests:

Feed the pigs some corn?
Great question... I have no idea. I have tried putting the corn ON the pig, which results in a "are you sure you want to destroy this?" message, and I have placed the corn in the slop bucket, hoping that was it, but I was not able to figure this out.

Training:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I ______? The beta guide to Balrum. - Chris Chen - 04-03-2014 11:15 AM