BT Forums

Full Version: Riddle statues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So far I have come across two statues in Balrum (not Darkwood) which ask a riddle.

One statue asks about a being which / who has more bones than the player, but still is considered human.
I forgot the question of the other statue but I was not able to answer it as well.

Did any of you solve these riddles? Does anyone know if capitalization matters? I am pretty stuck at these stone guys...
(04-15-2016 08:25 AM)The Asker Wrote: [ -> ]So far I have come across two statues in Balrum (not Darkwood) which ask a riddle.

One statue asks about a being which / who has more bones than the player, but still is considered human.
I forgot the question of the other statue but I was not able to answer it as well.

Did any of you solve these riddles? Does anyone know if capitalization matters? I am pretty stuck at these stone guys...

try "nose"
Thanks!

I could only think of hair, ears, age, experience and so on. Wink
ha you and I must be at similar points in the game. I was about ask the same question. I tried age for the one about what is something about you that keeps growing. Didn't work.
Lucky for us that Gwydion solved this riddle and shared his answer. Wink

About the second riddle ("What has more bones than you and is still human?"): I tried everything from "skeleton" to "graveyard", "undertaker" (I did not know if "who" was related to a person or something that was created by humans) and even "pregnant woman". But no cookies so far.

***SPOILER***
Then I simply googled this question yesterday and the first 10 entries were all about babies - so this is the answer: "baby".
***SPOILER END***

What an educational game, I did not know that they had more bones than other people. Wink
the more you know ... =x= ...
also some games actually have educational point in it ...
like in Persona 3 and 4 ... the quiz and school actually have real knowledge in it ...
(tough it mostly beneficial to Japanese)
Reference URL's