BT Forums
Key for Necromancer Tower Lv 1 Gate - Printable Version

+- BT Forums (http://balconyteam.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Balrum (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Balrum (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Key for Necromancer Tower Lv 1 Gate (/thread-6804.html)

Key for Necromancer Tower Lv 1 Gate - vitara - 05-08-2016 04:37 AM

Hi there -

Wanted to open the gate inside the Necromancer Tower Lv 1 where there's a ghost swordsman and seemingly some other goodies. The key Leonard gave to the Necromancer Tower does not open this gate. I've done all 3 levels and searched through everything (I think) and beaten all bosses in the Tower already but still don't have the key to open the gate on Lv 1. Did I miss something? Where can I find that key?

RE: Key for Necromancer Tower Lv 1 Gate - The Asker - 05-08-2016 04:39 AM

You should have found a strange, heavy bread. Inside is the key you are looking for.

RE: Key for Necromancer Tower Lv 1 Gate - vitara - 05-08-2016 04:43 AM

Ah yes that's right! I left it at my safe place because I ran out of inventory space... Time to feed myself after a hard battle with Lord Benedict! Thanks The Asker!!

One more question - is there anyway to go into the small room outside the Necromancer Tower which is completely walled with no explosive barrels to blast it open?

RE: Key for Necromancer Tower Lv 1 Gate - The Asker - 05-09-2016 06:14 AM

You are welcome. I, too, left this bread at my safeplace because I once made a bad experience with another item described as "strange". Wink

The wall facing towards the Necromancer´s Tower has a very small entrance - try using a potion which shrinks your character.

RE: Key for Necromancer Tower Lv 1 Gate - vitara - 05-10-2016 04:06 PM

What a great idea!! Thanks again The Asker!!