BT Forums
[BUG] Ring of lies not adding stats - Printable Version

+- BT Forums (http://balconyteam.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Balrum (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Balrum (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: [BUG] Ring of lies not adding stats (/thread-6607.html)

[BUG] Ring of lies not adding stats - FaePaun - 03-25-2016 06:49 AM

Upon receiving the item called "Ring of Lies" I noticed when equipped it does not add the stat bonuses to my character.

It modifies the stats as follows.

STR +2
INT +3

[attachment=7]

Anyone else having the same issue?

RE: [BUG] Ring of lies not adding stats - copycat - 03-25-2016 07:14 AM

why ring of lies are u lying why ?!! don't u lie to me, ring of lies, i want the truth.

XD just take a look at the name it does it name to u

RE: [BUG] Ring of lies not adding stats - FaePaun - 03-25-2016 11:36 AM

From a game and dev standpoint there's no reason for an item to have zero gameplay value especially when it comes to it adding stats, armor, having effects, and such.

I honestly can not see this being as a joke item being put in the game, especially from a lore standpoint.

I also found a "Robe of Lies" also does not apply it's stat bonuses.

Hopefully I can at least get some answers or feedback. This honestly is bugging me. lol

RE: [BUG] Ring of lies not adding stats - Gwydion - 03-25-2016 12:02 PM

I've heard from another player that if you manage to find the set of lies items the stats will be added to your character

RE: [BUG] Ring of lies not adding stats - yariel - 03-25-2016 12:46 PM

also, be careful, since the "Lies" set have bug which might cause your base stat get permanently down ...

RE: [BUG] Ring of lies not adding stats - copycat - 03-26-2016 12:17 AM

(03-25-2016 12:02 PM)Gwydion Wrote:  I've heard from another player that if you manage to find the set of lies items the stats will be added to your character

i dont know what to believe or to believe in anymore XD now i search ty u made me.

@FaePaun
now it bugs me too so i found 2 rings of lie, and one robe is there more?

RE: [BUG] Ring of lies not adding stats - FaePaun - 03-27-2016 11:48 PM

I am assuming there is more. I still don't know if this was intended or not, but oh well.