BT Forums
Crafting Different New Recipes Resulting in the Same Item Stats - Printable Version

+- BT Forums (http://balconyteam.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Balrum (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Ideas / Suggestions (/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Crafting Different New Recipes Resulting in the Same Item Stats (/thread-4840.html)

Crafting Different New Recipes Resulting in the Same Item Stats - InsatiableDev - 11-05-2014 12:24 PM

I notice as I start using the crafting system; New Recipe specifically, I can craft the same end result with a combination of different items.

I want to suggest if there is a place in the crafting engine to have a "This set of items or this set of items" workflow.

For example (food items and resulting item are example only):
I can create a new recipe using 1 apple and 1 corn to create a food item that when eaten gives you something like 15 health and 10 mana over 20 turns.
I can also create a new recipe using 1 apple and 1 pear resulting in a food item that also when eaten gives you something like 15 health and 10 mana over 20 turns.

If I take this approach in creating a new recipe for each example above, I will have too many recipes listed and will have to click on each one to see if I have the ingredients instead of a single click on a single recipe that provides the various combinations of ingredients to create the same food item.

RE: Crafting Different New Recipes Resulting in the Same Item Stats - Bpfzxk_6 - 12-22-2016 03:22 PM

Good to know about your different and new recipes. I have learnt a lot of recipes from Nom Photo App which has helped me a lot in preparing different kind of food. They have huge variety of recipes with detailed instructions.