BT Forums

Full Version: Spellbook sorting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there,

i think being able to sort it would be great. right now i have some skills i use (stealth, predator view and some more) on later and ealier pages. so in battle it's inconvinient.

and forget crime scrolls go first in the spellbook and then i can use it, i think that can be changed to be used directly?

and i think the quickslot bar should be a lot longer, bigger. alone for my bow character, i cant fit all skill in the bar. cuz i have traps, drinks, pets skill also there and some dagger melee stuff.

so thats all for now Smile thx devs for the great work.
I think there's secondary Quick Slot Bar in case you don't notice it ... =3= ...
but I also think arrangement for Skill / Magic is also good idea too ...
(maybe set like ultima ? have bookmark ...)
(03-18-2016 05:40 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]hi there,
i think being able to sort it would be great. right now i have some skills i use (stealth, predator view and some more) on later and ealier pages. so in battle it's inconvinient.

and i think the quickslot bar should be a lot longer, bigger. alone for my bow character, i cant fit all skill in the bar. cuz i have traps, drinks, pets skill also there and some dagger melee stuff.

It happens the same to me with my archer.
We need a third Quick Slot Bar to roll!

(03-18-2016 05:40 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]and forget crime scrolls go first in the spellbook and then i can use it, i think that can be changed to be used directly?

Totally agree.
(03-18-2016 11:31 PM)yariel Wrote: [ -> ]...
I think there's secondary Quick Slot Bar in case you don't notice it ... =3= ...
but I also think arrangement for Skill / Magic is also good idea too ...
(maybe set like ultima ? have bookmark ...)

im using both bars Big Grin
Reference URL's