BT Forums

Full Version: http://www.optimalnutritions.com/zymbiotix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
chitosan could actually cause nutritional deficiencies in people following this Palm Springs Diet. This is why in the past, even when I've recommended chitosan, I've only recommended it as an emergency defensive supplement, to be taken only on those rare occasions when you consume undesired fats, such as milkfats found in ice cream, or hydrogenated oils in margarine, or the saturated fats found in red meat. But you don't want to be taking chitosan on a regular basis, because it will interfere and the nutrients that need fat to be absorbed in your body. Chitosan will also, of course, interfere and the absorption of any good fats you might have in your diet. If you're eating foods made and extra-virgin olive oil, extra-virgin coconut oil, or various omega-3 oils, this chitosan will interfere and their absorption, inhibiting the positive health effects that these oils provide. These oils are especially important for maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system and preventing heart disease. Taking chitosan will block your absorption of these healthy oils, and, in a sense, prevent the prevention of heart disease in your body. The Palm Springs Diet plan does Zymbiotix n't say much about eating healthy and engaging in physical exercise. It appears to be primarily a supplement, and this supplement is, as I have explained here, not likely to help many people lose weight in the long-term. Even worse, it may compromise their health by creating nutritional deficiencies and interfering and the absorption of healthy fats. The bottom line is that I don't recommend the Palm Springs Diet supplement products. As you know, I do recommend quite a few nutritional supplements, and I take many supplements myself, so I am not in any Probiotics biased against nutritional supplements like many doctors and some nutritionists are. In fact, I think it is impossible to be a healthy human being andout supplementing your diet in one Probiotics or another.

http://www.optimalnutritions.com/zymbiotix
Reference URL's